The Missoula Family YMCA has a long-standing and well respected history in Missoula as a place that supports family fitness, health, and overall well-being. The YMCA features programs that build healthy spirit, mind, and body for members and participants of all ages. The Missoula Y is committed to offering programs that focus on our four core values: Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility.All dollars earned are reinvested in Missoula Y programs, as well as the community at large. No one is ever turned away due to an inability to pay. Financial assistance is available for all Y programs to those who otherwise may not be able to participate. See more about financial assistance.
Some of the Many Missoula Y Benefits
- Affordable memberships for families and individuals
- Youth sports programs including soccer, basketball and more
- Special classes like CPR/First Aid and Lifeguard Certification
- Group fitness classes — from yoga to BodyPump to spinning and more
- The Y’s competitive swim team (MYST)
- Special events like the Riverbank Run and Healthy Kids Day
- A wide array of summer camps for kids preschool to early teens
- Licensed childcare for infants — preschoolers (two locations)
- Licensed after-school care serving local schools
- And so much more!