All dollars earned are reinvested in Missoula Y programs, as well as the community at large. No one is ever turned away due to an inability to pay. Financial assistance is available for all Y programs to those who otherwise may not be able to participate. See more about financial assistance.
Some of the Many Missoula Y Benefits
- Affordable memberships for families and individuals.
- Youth sports programs including soccer, basketball and more.
- Special classes like CPR/First Aid and Lifeguard Certification.
- Group fitness classes — from yoga to Zumba to spinning and more.
- The Y’s competitive swim team (MYST).
- Special events like the Riverbank Run and Healthy Kids Day.
- A wide array of summer camps for kids preschool to early teens.
- Licensed childcare for infants — preschoolers (two locations).
- After-school care serving nine area schools.
- And a whole lot more!