Through the continued generosity of dedicated staff, Y members, donors and volunteers, the Missoula Y makes a positive difference in the lives of the people of Missoula by offering programs that serve the needs of our unique community.
All dollars earned are reinvested in Missoula Y programs, as well as the community at large. No one is ever turned away due to an inability to pay. Financial assistance is available for all Y programs to those who otherwise may not be able to participate. See more about financial assistance.
Learn more about how the Missoula YMCA gives back to the Missoula community to the far right.
Some of the Many Missoula Y Benefits
- Affordable memberships for families and individuals.
- On-site child care in our Child Watch area while parents work out.
- Youth sports programs including soccer, basketball and more.
- Special classes like CPR/First Aid and Lifeguard Certification.
- Group fitness classes — from yoga to Zumba to spinning and more.
- Group, semi-private, and private swimming lessons for adults and kids.
- The Y’s competitive swim team (MYST).
- Special events like the Riverbank Run and Healthy Kids Day.
- A wide array of summer camps for kids preschool to early teens.
- Training for Special Olympics athletes.
- Licensed childcare for infants — preschoolers (three locations).
- After-school care serving nine area schools.
- And a whole lot more!
Thanks to Our $10,000 Donors!