Here at the Missoula Y, we believe everyone has the right to our programs. That’s why we’ve developed activities that allow people of all abilities to have fun and stay healthy! Many programs are for adults with intellectual disabilities who are 18+. We also have programs for Missoula youth with disabilities. Please call for details. Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Contact Mike Dimmitt at email@example.com or 532-6254 for more information.
Fall 2017 AIMS Programs
Register for AIMS Programs over by calling 721-9622 or stop by the Welcome Center at 3000 S. Russell St.! All programs are at the Missoula Y unless noted.
- Monday: Total Body Fitness from 3:30–5:30 p.m. Going on now.
- Tuesday: Bowling Group from 3:00–5:00 p.m. at Westside Lanes. Registration is not available at the bowling alley.
- Wednesday: Court Sports from 3:30–5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: Adaptive Water Fitness from 1:00–2:00 p.m. Starts October 7.
- Saturday: Indoor Bocce from 11:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
Work Out Buddies Program
At the Missoula Y, we make it easy for everyone to stay active and play. Y members with disabilities who may need assistance with Y activities may bring a Workout Buddy—a family member, friend, personal aide, or volunteer—at no extra cost to help them with anything they choose to do a the Y. Need a Buddy? Contact Mike at 721-9622 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.