We are a team that is serious about helping each Y member be his or her very best. Our motto: “We are for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility” is not just some line to us. It’s real, it’s true, and it’s what we strive to do each and every day. Caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility are the themes behind our values-based environment.
The YMCA is the largest not-for-profit community service organization in America—and the Missoula Family YMCA is a significant and growing force in our community. At the Missoula Family YMCA, we offer both full-time and part-time career opportunities.
A CAREER AT THE Y OFFERS…
- Meaningful work in a fun, supportive environment!
- Professional growth and development through YMCA-sponsored trainings
- Membership benefits at the YMCA
- Staff rates on programs and services
- Create an account through ApplicantOne in order to apply for a Missoula Family Y job.
- Complete your online application and submit it through ApplicantOne. Have questions about the application process? Contact Leslie at email@example.com. Need computer access or resume help? Missoula Job Service at 539 S. 3rd St. provides job assistance.
- You will receive email confirmation that the Y has received your application. All notifications will be sent to your email, and you can also check the status of your application at any time by logging into your ApplicantOne account.